Exciting things are happening at Dare2Tri! We are preparing to roll out our very own global triathlon team for the 2018 season!
Come Wednesday, November 29, we will open our "Call for Athletes" and begin accepting applications. Do you Dare2Tri?
Dare2Tri is an international company that originated with the creation of a stylish and sleek wetsuit that feels like a second skin; a suit designed for comfort, flexibility and performance. Our suits have been the wetsuit of choice for Olympians, and top long distance swimmers, professional and age groupers alike.
Dare2 Tri is committed to the positive growth of triathlon and the promotion of healthy, active lifestyles. We are endeavoring to create a supportive environment where athletes are free to explore their abilities, share their experiences, learn with and from each other, and celebrate milestones and accomplishments along the way.
Dare2Tri team athletes will have a platform to share the stories of their personal journeys; their successes and setbacks, their triumphs and obstacles, the essence of why they Dare2Tri. As part of the D2T Squad, we want to know what inspires you to Dare2Tri in sport and in everyday life!
What are we actually looking for in YOU?
• Positive role model in the sport & community
• Good sportsmanship inside and outside of competition
• Respect for the environment and other communities when visiting for training or competition
• Ability to communicate effectively and a willingness to share personal experiences
• Encouragement of others to become more active and participate in healthy lifestyles
What's in it for you in return?
• A like-minded community of individuals who Dare2Tri and inspire others
• Discounts on Dare2Tri wetsuits & gear
• Dare2Tri freebies
• Opportunities to earn revenue-sales commission
• Partner discounts- ie. coaching, nutrition, clinics, etc.
• Discounted and exclusive training camps for Dare2Tri community
Athletes all around the world are inspired to do Triathlon, let us know why you Dare2Tri!
Watch for our “Call for Athletes” and dare to respond! We look forward to hearing from you!