- Shipping & Delivery
- Returns & Replacements
- Viewing orders
- Updating account information
- Privacy & Security
- Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery
- Dare2Tri ships globally, the shippingcosts will apply per country and are including custom charges and possible import duties. The shippingcosts will pop up in your shopping card. We offer world wide delivery and mainly use FedEx as our forwarder. Orders above € 150,- are free of shippingcosts.
- We offer a 1 year warranty on all articles for manufacturer defaults only. If you have an issue with an item, please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue in a timely manner. Dare2tri.eu will refund the charge for any item(s), minus shipping costs (if applicable), as long as the item(s) have not been worn and the tags are still attached. If you are in need of a different size, Dare2Tri.eu will pay a one-time send out shipping fee once the original order has been received and exchanged.
- To check your order status, just sign in to your account at the top of the page, followed by my orders.
Pending payment means we're means that payment authorisation is still in progress.
- Order processing means your order could be at any point between the warehouse receiving it and despatching your goods.
Order pending mens your order is still pending.
Order completed means your order has been completed and has left our warehouse. You'll receive an email confirming despatch. Depending on our chosen carrier, you may receive a separate email from us that will detail how to track your order when it has left the warehouse.
Order cancelled means your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
If your order is obviously incomplete, over-delivered or damaged, please email our Customer Service team.
- Please log into your account at the right top of the screen, you can view your order by clicking on "my orders".
- Please log into your account at the right top of the screen, you can easily change your account information by clicking "account information".
Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms & Conditions
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Dare2Tri.eu or its content suppliers and protected by Dutch and international copyright laws.
Use of site
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Dare2Tri.eu. Dare2Tri.eu and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Dare2Tei.eu believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of CheapTriathlon.com and its affiliates.
Risk of loss
All items purchased from www.dare2tri.eu are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
This site is provided by Sport Import Europe b.v. to Dare2Tri.eu on an "as is" basis. Dare2Tri.eu makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Dare2Tri.eu. Disclaims all warranties, express or implied including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Dare2Tri.eu will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This site is created and controlled by Sport Import Europe bv. for Dare2Tri.eu. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel your declaration of contract without stating a reason within fourteen (14) days in written form (e. g. letter, e-mail) or – if you received the goods before expiry of the term – by returning the goods. The stated period of time starts on receipt of this information in written form.
The cancellation has to be send to:
European office / warehouse Dare2Tri.eu
Einsteinstraat 16 B
3316 GG Dordrecht
Tel. 0031 - 786181923
Fax. 0031 - 786181024
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are either custom-made according to your specifications or that are clearly custom-tailored to meet your personal demands or which are, due to their properties, not fit for reshipment.